The Blessed Herbs colon cleansing kit is a comprehensive herbal-based cleansing system. It consists of two-parts: herbal capsules which tone, cleanse, and purify the entire digestive system; and, a liquid-based toxin absorber which draws the build-up of waste off the intestines walls.
Compare Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse Kit With The Top Products
The main advantage of Blessed Herbs over other herbal based cleansers is that it is extremely comprehensive. Utilizing the highest quality herbs, the formulation literally binds to and pulls out old waste that is stuck to your intestinal walls.
It also contains herbs that reduce or eliminate cramps and gas to assist in avoiding these common side-effects of colon cleansing which can be a problem with other inferior products.
Blessed Herbs differs from other herbal-based colon cleansers by utilizing a toxin absorber in addition to herbal capsules that stimulates the digestive system. While the addition of the toxin absorber leads to a more effective cleanse, it does mean that extra time and effort is required.
Blessed Herbs Ingredients
The Digestive Stimulator contains a number of herbs including:
- Cape Aloe leaf and Aloe Vera leaf: ensures normal bowel movements and cleanses the blood.
- Cascara Sagrada bark: ensures normal bowel movements and supports the health of the liver, gallbladder, stomach and pancreas.
- Chinese Rhubarb root: promotes the removal of toxins from the bowels and blood, and ensures the health of the liver and gallbladder.
- Barberry root: supports liver, gallbladder, spleen and bowel.
The Toxins Absorbed includes the following herbs:
- Psyllium seed husks: a fibre which scrubs the intestinal walls and shifts toxins and waste out of the colon.
- Bentonite Clay: digestible clay which draws out toxins.
- Apple pectin: binds fatty acids and triglycerides and blocks their absorption from the gut.
Results from Blessed Herbs
There are three ways that you can use the Blessed Herbs kit. For optimal results, the best option is a 9 day cleanses which involves five days of liquid-fasting. The second option involves making changes to your diet and no fasting over a 5 day period. This is an effective way to cleanse the colon.
The final option is to a 30 day cleanse where you make dietary changes and take the colon cleansing supplements at a lesser frequency. While this last option a mild cleanse, is still a very effective method.
As you can see, Blessed Herbs is more comprehensive than other cleansers and requires more commitment and effort. However, this is because it is a serious and thorough natural and herbal based colon cleanser.
And the results speak for themselves. Blessed Herbs is only one of a select few colon cleansers which receives high and consistent customer reviews. It is best suited to those who are looking for a comprehensive herbal based cleanser and don’t mind the extra effort required.
Where to Buy Blessed Herbs
You can purchase the Blessed Herbs colon cleansing kit from the official site.