If you follow those 10 steps exactly, you will be guaranteed to reach your weight loss goals and you will feel great!
1) Weigh in weekly, record your weight in a journal.
2) Set and write mini goal dates, goal weights and rewards on a calendar.
3) Set and write final goal date, goal weight and final reward on a calendar.
4) Stay within your daily calorie range and record it! For example, 1200 calories a day for an adult female are best.
5) Stay positive!!!
6) Drink around 2.2 litres or 9 cups of water a day and record it!
7) Do daily cardiovascular exercise at least 45 minutes 5-6 days/week.
8) Reach your mini goals and celebrate with a small gift to yourself (that is NOT food)!
9) Reach your final goal and celebrate with your final reward, you have earned it!
10) Be honest about your lifestyle, are you strictly sticking to your calorie intake and exercise plan, or are you kind of doing it here and there?!!
You can also speed up your metabolism to aid in your weight loss goals. If you never allow your body to feel hungry, (by snacking on healthy foods throughout the day that are within your target calorie intake), your metabolism will speed up and thus offer even more support in losing weight.
Always remember that you need to keep positive thoughts and be around encouraging, positive people. If you do mess up, it’s not the end of the world!!! DO NOT give up!! Jump right back in to the healthy lifestyle you have been living. Stay focused, don’t be afraid to say no to people when they offer you food, and envision yourself at your goal weight.
You deserve to be healthy and happy! You have to start somewhere in the weight loss process. Find out where you need to start and START! Whether it is simply walking 20 minutes at a time in the beginning, or a slow jog, keep going until you can build up to jogging for a full 45 minutes. Just go at the appropriate pace for YOU!! Start where you need to start.