Lipotrophin-PM is a stimulant free weight loss pill that claims will also promote a restful night sleep. You can take this pill on an empty stomach 30 to 45 minutes before bedtime. Unusual to take a weight loss pill before bed because most of them you take before a meal.
Compare Lipotrophin-PM With The Top Products
Lipotrophin-PM says it will:
- Help preserve lean muscle when dieting
- Help metabolize late day carbs instead of storing them as fat
- Promote natural appetite suppression
They claim it allows for night time use, also promotes a deeper, more restful night sleep without feeling drowsy in the morning.
Can you really lose weight while you sleep? How great would that be!? I want to find out if this weight loss pill really works.
This is a proprietary blend that does not give you any amounts of each ingredient. They don’t even give you a full list of ingredients. They just give you a few key ingredients:
1. Green Tea Extract–is well known to burn fat and boosts your metabolism
2. Mucuna Pruriens–has a high concentration of levodopa which is used to treat neurological disorders like Parkinsons disease. It may also promote fat metabolism.
3. Banaba Extract–shown to significantly lower blood sugar
4. Bacopa Monnieri–supposedly enhances memory
Does Lipotrophin-PM Have Any Side Effects?
Lipotrophin-PM does contain green tea extract which does have natural caffeine. Caffeine can cause some side effects such as, headaches, jitteriness, insomnia, nervousness and anxiety.
Lipotrophin-PM Price And Money Back Policy
If you buy this weight loss pill on their website there is a 30 day money back guarantee but that is very minimal for a weight loss pill. You don’t know if they will get the job done in only 30 days!! As for the other websites that sell Lipotrophin-PM, you need to read their policies about their money back policies.
Is Lipotrophin-PM Worth Trying?
Lipotrophin-PM is one of those weight loss pills that may be useless to you. The only weight loss ingredient that has been proven to work is green tea. Green tea can be effective if the dose is correct but we don’t even know that!