Lipovox Hardcore Detox is a diet supplement which claims to help users reduce weight; look younger and even help get rid of acne. This pill uses 10 foods that were talked about for their beneficial properties, on The Oprah Winfrey T.V show by a Dr Perricone.
Compare Lipovox Hardcore Detox With The Top Products
Lipovox Hardcore Detox Review
Also used in Lipovox are patented ingredients which are rumoured to assist in weight loss and ‘super’ antioxidants, which supposedly decrease appetite and benefit the metabolic rate.
Some Of The Ingredients Include:
- Cayenne pepper fruit which is high in antioxidants and vitamin C is also thought to aid calorie burn.
- Barley which is a high fibre food said to promote a healthy digestive tract and helps to metabolize fats, carbohydrates and cholesterol.
- Super Citrimax suppresses appetite and helps to burn fat.
- Green Tea Extract is High in antioxidants and vitamin-C.
- Buckwheat helps to stabilize blood sugar levels after meals.
- Flaxseed is High in fibre and is thought to be beneficial to the heart.
- DMAE: An antioxidant which supposedly has benefits for aging signs and weight reduction.
- Psyllium Husk: Helps to stabilize the metabolism and has a high fibre content.
Users have reported side effects caused by using Lipovox. Furthermore, as there is a a large amount of concentrations of foods, there is an increased chance of allergic reaction.
Adverse Reactions Described By Lipovox Users Can Include:
- Stomach pain
- Hard, painful stools
- Skin problems and increased acne
- Extreme nausea
- Reduction in muscle strength
- Weight gain
Dieters considering this pill should be aware of the potential side effects and should probably avoid Lipovox if they suffer from food allergies. Another cause for worry is the lack of customer services from this diet pill and the troubles many upset customers have experienced in trying to get refunds.