Before we start this Sole F80 review, I’d like to say that I know the perfect and most advanced treadmills are certainly more and that the budget is maybe too low for the best treadmill out there.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Sole F80 Treadmill.
- 30-Day iFIT Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Elite trainers adjust your equipment (15 Dollar value)
- 10% OneTouch incline control; 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; With iFIT, your trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline through a smart Bluetooth connection
- SMART-Response Motor for effective speed, interval, and endurance training; 20” x 55” tread belt offers plenty of leg and elbow space as you run; FlexSelect deck cushioning protects your joints
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; Auxiliary music port and dual 2-inch speakers provide entertainment
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 54” H x 36” W x 73.5” L
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- Immersive 10-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- -3 to 15 % OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFIT Trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline to meet trainer requirements and match real-world terrain
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; 22” x 60” tread belt for leg and elbow space; Runners Flex cushioning
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 62.75” H x 39.25” W x 81.25” L
- Large 16" x 50" walking/running surface accommodates users of many sizes and stride lengths
- Intuitive 5" LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on speed, incline, time, distance, calories and pulse
- 12 preset programs and 3 manual incline settings offer unmatched variety for your workouts
- Easy pull knob releases the deck to fold or unfold for convenient storage when not in use
- Integrated bookrack and accessory holders keep your reading material, remote control, and anything else you want close by, right where you need it
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find Sole F80 Treadmill in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to Sole F80 Treadmill.
However, let me answer these people that this doesn’t mean you can’t look for the best option in this category and that the value for money you spend is not worth it. The Sole F80 treadmill actually proves it hands down with some cool ingredients.
Sole has a great reputation among the manufacturers of fitness equipment. They certainly earned it for some reasons, and one is certainly building high quality machines. Components are great and make the Sole F80 very strong and stable. It can hold a maximum user weight of 350 pounds.
A double-woven 2 ply is used. This means 2 layers of rubber are put together on both side of a central PVC layer with a nylon backing. This is very durable material and designed to roll smoothly so the motor can always move the belt easily.
The motor is an industrial-quality 3.0HP continuous-duty motor that will allow you to run from 0.5 to 11 mph. The flywheel gets all-steel zinc-coated balanced.
Huh? Yeah, this means you are riding a solid, secure and very quiet surface. No vibration when running or walking. Again the flywheel is very heavy, so if you are used to the smooth motion you get at the gym, this one provides that comfort as well. (I’d really have to write about comfort and performance one day) You can be sure to keep your Sole F80 treadmill for a long time with these components. Of course, quality is important, but there also needs to be some power and interesting features to make it worth the ride. And Sole does a great job at making this entire user friendly.
Let’s go on with the running part for a minute. The Sole F80 has now a running surface of 20″ by 60″, instead of 20″x55″ with the previous version. While this was certainly enough for most runners this is now ideal for even the tallest ones.
Now one issue joggers can encounter is joint pain. It is important you have good shoes if you are a regular runner, and even a casual one. It’s always good to invest in stuff that makes your training or workout comfortable (did I already say I need to write about comfort?). Not only this ensures you perform at your best but you will save some money on doctor visits for injuries.
To cope with issues on knees, back, ankles and hips, Sole has a proprietary technology that comes with their treadmill, the Cushion Flex Shock Absorption Whisper Deck.
Something learnt during research, the Cushion Flex deck reduces impact of up to 40% compared to asphalt impact. This is truly a great innovation included with the Sole F80. If your feet could talk, they would say “Thanks”.
What’s On The Electronic Side Of The Sole F80?
The Sole F80 is SUPER easy to use, even with a console full of functions. You can track several infos with on the LCD monitor (7.5 inch). The speed of course, the time, the distance you travelled, the calories burnt, the pace and also the incline which you can adjust to up to 15% with direct control.
It comes with various programs too, 6 standard workouts, 2 custom workouts, and 2 Heart Rate controlled workouts. There is 1/4 mile track and a peak and valley graph.
If you feel confused, don’t worry! They put a message board that explains you the treadmill features. These messages can also walk you through the workout you choose. At the end of your training session, you will get a recap on your message board and thus track your progress with previous workouts.
So yes there are Heart Rate controlled workouts that you can customize for your own rate. If you have a specific target the treadmill will adjust the incline, so you stay in that zone. How? Well they included a wireless chest strap, and as far as accuracy is concerned… a whopping 99.9 percent rating!
Other little features and controls that you should know about: It’s such an important feature and I kept it for the end. It’s a folding treadmill, so you will save a lot of space when not in use. While it is 33 by 80 inches on the ground unfolded, you can reduce that to H-68″ x D-43″ in an almost upright position.
And it takes seconds to fold and unfold with the Easy Assist folding function. To unfold, release the deck, step back and the deck will just unfold itself. Fold it back when you’re done with your training.
The F80 is the reference in its category and got tons of great reviews. This is a best buy.
Hmmm, there are not so many cons to this product. Some people may think 11 miles per hour max is not enough but it’s actually great for most people. More costly treadmills by Sole like the Sole F85, Sole TT8 and Sole S77 only allow 12 mph max so you’re not really getting a big gain in term of speed.
The manual may also look not very detailed. It’s not really an issue in regards to the use of the treadmill, though of course, it may help a bit to know extra infos on some functions. But the message board walk you through the various functions.
The speakers are not good, Sole does a great job at making treadmill but I suggest you listen music with your own sound system. I’ve also read the cooling fans were not great, but these little things are nothing compared to the quality of the treadmill.
Sole F80 Treadmill… Best value for money!
Overall, the Sole F80 is the best treadmill you can get. The value for money is awesome; this is the most recommended item of its category. Simply, this is a great folding treadmill. If you want more, you will have to spend more and sure more expensive Sole treadmills are fantastic products too. This one is already a commercial gym equipment quality treadmill.
With a 3.0 HP motor and all the features and programs that it is equipped with, solid components, comfortable deck technology, the same price for the upgraded 2011 version and huge warranty, this one is definitely a smart choice.
Okay here it is, read this part in full. I warmly recommend you get your Sole F80 treadmill on Amazon. They offer the best price and you will get free shipping. I also recommend you check the Sole F80 treadmill at Amazon for customer reviews. You will see real users giving their feedback about it.
Last update on 2021-12-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API